1. Open the Settings application on your iPad’s home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account…
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. In the Email field, enter the name of your account.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address in the Username field.
8. Enter your Google Account password in the Password field.
9. Tap Next at the top.
10. In the next window a Server field will appear. Enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top again.
12. Select the Google services you want to sync. Turn them on to sync and off not to sync.
13. Press Save at the top.
13. Press Sync twice when/if warned about data loss.
14. The select the option your would like with the Existing Local Contacts.
15. Then press Save at the top.
To configure your Sync options, once your done; go back to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then Tap on the Account we just made to change the Mail Days to Sync options, etc. I have mine set to one week.
However, your main default one will shows right now. If you have multiple calendars you can allow syncing of these calendars via the Google Sync page.
- On your iPad, open Safari and go to m.google.com/sync
- Click on your Device and then choose the Calendars you want to sync. Click on Save and your other Calendars will start syncing.