Experienced in digital strategy & marketing, ecommerce, product management, user experience, team leadership, and catering to digitally engaged consumers across channels (in-store and online) that optimize both their experience and business goals.
You can find me on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Other things of interest...
- Game Plan B2B Conference, The need to provide an omni-channel buying experience touches all industries, and the auto-parts business is no exception. In this session, hear how auto parts industry leader Genuine Parts is leveraging hybris to pivot their business into a digitally oriented commerce engine that drives higher levels of value and service to B2B customers, and more revenue for the company.
- Webby Award 2009 - Honoree, Blog Category
- W3 Awards 2009 - Silver Award
- W3 Awards 2009 - Blogging, Silver Award
- W3 Awards 2009 - Social Networking, Silver Award
- Mashable Open Web Awards 2008 - People's Choice
- Demo Pit Company - Politics4All was chosen to participate in TechCrunch50, standing out from the more than 1,000 submissions. TechCrunch50, founded in 1997 and held annually in San Francisco, provides a platform for early-stage companies to launch for the first time to the technology industry's most influential venture capitalists, corporations, angel investors, fellow entrepreneurs and international media. Companies are selected to participate exclusively on merit.